October 7, 2019

If you would like to ask a question, change your address or request a form for withdrawing equity, please contact the Pineland Co-op Administration Office (306-862-4668) or stop in to see us.  The Administration Office is located upstairs in the Nipawin Food Store.

Types of Applications for Withdrawal:

Over Age Payment

Once you turn 70 years of age you are entitled to withdraw your equity by visiting the Administration Office and providing proof of age.  A cheque will be written for you while you wait.  We will retain $100 to maintain your membership.

Moved Away Payment

Members who move outside of Pineland Co-op's trading area may fill out an application to withdraw their equity and close their membership.  When making this type of application, please provide a document with your new address as proof of your move.  You will receive your payment six months after approval by the Board of Directors.

Estate Payment

In the unfortunate circumstance that a member passes away, the adminstrator/s of the estate may request the membership be closed or transferred to a family member by presenting a death certificate and completing a short form.  Please visit our Administration Office for the appropriate paperwork.