We take extreme pride in being able to give back to our communities. We owe our success to our members and our customers, who purchase our products and services. Therefore, it is very important to our organization that we are committed to contributing to the betterment of our community, our members and our employees.
We are part of your hometown and care about and support the causes that matter to you, your community and neighbouring communities. Over the past 5 years, we have contributed over $500,000 to community organizations and initiatives.
If you would like to make a request for a donation or volunteer support for your organization, please complete the donation request form below. Forms can be returned to our Administration Office or emailed back to us.
- Non profit / Charity groups that reside and are active in our trading area
- All requests must be submitted in writing through a letter or by completing the Pineland Co-op Donation Request Form
- Pineland Co-op must receive recognition for the contribution
- Individual / Self Interest
- Political Groups
- Groups promoting racial intolerance
- Organizations involved in promoting controversial issues