Pineland Co-op is hiring a Part Time Meat Clerk at our Food Store location in Nipawin, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.pinelandcoop.crs.
What you’ll do:
- Engage and interact with guests to create a positive shopping experience – in person and on the telephone
- Prepare, wrap, price, receive and stock product as required and as assigned
- Operate equipment as required
- Maintain and display all types of meat products according to department standards
- Provide proper maintenance of equipment and clean equipment regularly
- Assist customers with item selection
- Demonstrate day to day behaviours and actions that align with and strengthen the Co operative’s vision, mission, values, brand, and focus on safety
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
- You have a grade 12 or equivalent experience; customer service experience is an asset
- You’re well organized, and capable of attaining a high level of production, with a minimum of supervision
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives
- You must be able to work a weekend rotation
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply or contact us by March 16, 2020
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 306-862-4668 | Fax: 306-862-2171